As technology brings us closer together, organisations of all sizes have people working internationally and remotely across different time-zones.
To meet this changing environment the skills of leaders and managers must also change. Employers are looking for individuals with the ability to work across different cultures, have the ability to manage teams and possess problem solving and critical analysis skills.
Developed in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute, the Global Professional Development modules use a variety of techniques to give students the practical leadership skills to critically evaluate and develop solutions to complex, inter-related, multi-faceted issues that you will experience in organisations.
Each postgraduate course has an individually tailored version of the CMI Global Professional Development module. The 4 versions of the module depending on your course of study are:
- Consultancy - M001CRB
- Coaching and Mentoring - M002CRB
- Creativity, Change and Innovation - M003CRB
- Entrepreneurship - M004CRB
Find out more about each module here.
The module will be taught over four learning workshops spaced across a semester, supplemented with online learning sessions designed by CMI.
All students will become Affiliate Members of CMI during their period of study. This will give you access to a whole host of benefits including access to:
- CMI’s online resource portal LeadershipDirect which contains thousands of resources including videos, checklists, e-learning modules, full text journals and e-books to support you in your studies;
- a comprehensive online portal, Career Development Centre, allowing you to develop your skills polish your CV and start approaching employers;
- an online mentoring service where you can connect and learn from other leaders.